As specialists we appreciate that, at times, many processes can seem complex. At CFP, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver sound practical advice and support – in an honest plain manner. While our focus is always to deliver an innovative and effective outcome, every project is balanced by a pragmatic, common sense view. We never forget that every solution should be grounded in reality.
Our team combines extensive knowledge of HLF funded projects, in depth experience of the restoration of historic parks, landscapes and buildings plus a grounding in community consultation and engagement in green spaces that dates back over 20 years.
Our business model has always been to remain a small team with a wider network of associates so that we can deliver cost effective and bespoke solutions.
See what we’ve been working on
We also work with a range of associates and partner organisation to enable us to deliver complementary services.
Associate interpretative designer
Steve is an associate interpretative designerView profile
Latest tweets from the team
- The votes are in, all 65,000 of them! Congratulations to @CassioburyPark @WarleyWoods1 @TelfordTownPark who are amo… https://t.co/2lwQ4qucEs
- Have you taken this UK parks quiz from @nesta_uk there's some jubilation and some sulking in our office, tell us yo… https://t.co/yVARIwQ4Gw
- It's a beautiful day to be on site at Victoria Park, Stafford @Staffordbc we're here to discuss implementing robust… https://t.co/sFAmMtIDvr
- Last night's view from the Clent hills, looking the wrong way to see our office! https://t.co/i0bIoIUPzv
- So great to be back @WalsalArboretum to help with the final evaluation of this great @heritagelottery @HLFWestMids… https://t.co/Fy2zTiwUtf