As specialists we appreciate that, at times, many processes can seem complex. At CFP, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver sound practical advice and support – in an honest plain manner. While our focus is always to deliver an innovative and effective outcome, every project is balanced by a pragmatic, common sense view. We never forget that every solution should be grounded in reality.
Our team combines extensive knowledge of HLF funded projects, in depth experience of the restoration of historic parks, landscapes and buildings plus a grounding in community consultation and engagement in green spaces that dates back over 20 years.
Our business model has always been to remain a small team with a wider network of associates so that we can deliver cost effective and bespoke solutions.
See what we’ve been working on
We also work with a range of associates and partner organisation to enable us to deliver complementary services.
Associate interpretative designer
Steve is an associate interpretative designerView profile
Latest tweets from the team
- Congratulations to Coventry @coventrycc #CityOfCulture2021 from all at CFP. Excited to be working with you on a vi… https://t.co/PFF5pHv3cN
- A day of gaining insights at Hainault Forest and Farm @RedbridgeLive @DoMoreRed Not sure these fellas appreciated… https://t.co/6lkCCO2Rhk
- Today's #HeritageDay #HeritageStatement is spot on about the role of #Parks 'Our parks are often now the only green… https://t.co/ttyWJOgcBP
- We are off to @ihr_history today, looking forward to it
- It’s travelling Thursday - 2 in London, 2 in Kent and 1 in Coventry- the CFP team are off to help some great projects today
- Landscape Institute midlands pub quiz winners!! https://t.co/SqgN7XzoJN