As specialists we appreciate that, at times, many processes can seem complex. At CFP, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver sound practical advice and support – in an honest plain manner. While our focus is always to deliver an innovative and effective outcome, every project is balanced by a pragmatic, common sense view. We never forget that every solution should be grounded in reality.
Our team combines extensive knowledge of HLF funded projects, in depth experience of the restoration of historic parks, landscapes and buildings plus a grounding in community consultation and engagement in green spaces that dates back over 20 years.
Our business model has always been to remain a small team with a wider network of associates so that we can deliver cost effective and bespoke solutions.
See what we’ve been working on
We also work with a range of associates and partner organisation to enable us to deliver complementary services.
Associate interpretative designer
Steve is an associate interpretative designerView profile
Latest tweets from the team
- Click the link for our newsletter to get the latest news on our projects and business developments - https://t.co/TsE5BqXWRb
- Check out the new Mary Stevens Park film, celebrating the restoration project success - https://t.co/AQW5xvGdRz... https://t.co/lPjFcxka72
- Check out the new Mary Stevens Park film, celebrating the restoration project success - https://t.co/AQW5xvGdRz #Loveparks #heritagelottery
- Spectacular public art pieces recently installed at Mary Stevens Park in Dudley, a £3.1m Parks for People HLF project.
- @heritagelottery Spectacular public art pieces recently installed at Mary Stevens Park in Dudley, a £3.1m Parks for… https://t.co/78YkGUGykT