As specialists we appreciate that, at times, many processes can seem complex. At CFP, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver sound practical advice and support – in an honest plain manner. While our focus is always to deliver an innovative and effective outcome, every project is balanced by a pragmatic, common sense view. We never forget that every solution should be grounded in reality.
Our team combines extensive knowledge of HLF funded projects, in depth experience of the restoration of historic parks, landscapes and buildings plus a grounding in community consultation and engagement in green spaces that dates back over 20 years.
Our business model has always been to remain a small team with a wider network of associates so that we can deliver cost effective and bespoke solutions.
See what we’ve been working on
We also work with a range of associates and partner organisation to enable us to deliver complementary services.
Catherine has a background in sustainable travel and horticulture and is currently completing her Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture. She joins CFP as a...View profile
Associate Exhibition Designer
Simon is an exhibition and graphic designer with over 30 years experience in the arts and heritage sectors. He has created national and community...View profile
Associate Interpretative Designer
Steve is a graphic designer and wildlife artist who specialises in the production of public education resources and interpretative materials. He has strong experience...View profile
Alastair is a freelance writer, editor and designer with over 20 years’ experience of creating a broad range of compelling content for numerous clients...View profile
Latest tweets from the team
- Stunning @Margampark , one of many wonders on one site #Llongyfarchiadau #Treeoftheyear https://t.co/Q5jdlmVqZa
- Huge congratulations to all receiving their Green Flag today, in a year when staff and volunteers have gone above a… https://t.co/Z53Ywk5Ir4
- And that's been #blowyourowntrumpetweek We're really proud of the what we've delivered on these projects and other… https://t.co/q60DnZ4ZZH
- We write Activity Plans, helping you to engage people with your heritage project through events, activities, volunt… https://t.co/SH3w87s1xu
- Knowledge is power, and we can bring you insights from which to build your plan, strategy or project. Read more her… https://t.co/XftSpE5QlM
- 👏👏👏 Great to see practitioners, academics and students thinking about the future of urban parks https://t.co/AMjCo0TbSX